You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud lock

i bought A Apple Watch Series 5 , when I go to pair it , it haves A ICloud lock on it . Don’t Tell me I just Waisted 365 on this Watch And Can’t use it I Really Wanted This Watch **** me Out Some one !!

Apple Watch

Posted on May 11, 2020 4:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 11, 2020 4:23 AM

You have to contact the person you got the watch off and get them to follow these steps;

What to do before you sell, give away or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else – Apple Support

If they can't or won't then get your money back because the watch is activation locked and will be of no use to you.

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 11, 2020 4:23 AM in response to dre419

You have to contact the person you got the watch off and get them to follow these steps;

What to do before you sell, give away or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else – Apple Support

If they can't or won't then get your money back because the watch is activation locked and will be of no use to you.

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

icloud lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.