You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restore deleted app

I accidentally deleted my Apple Health app. Can it be restored and if so, how? I already checked iCloud account and not there to restore. Any suggestions? Thank you.

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 10, 2020 12:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 10, 2020 12:29 AM

Hi,

There is possibility to remove dome Apple Apps from iOS but Health is not one of them. What I mean You cannot delete the App from your device. Take a look on search (swipe from top of your screen down) and type Health - maybe it simply "hid" somewhere in the folders ;)

All apps which comes with iOS and You are able to remove You can simply install going into App Store and after searching desired App like "Calculator" You can download it and bring back to Your suite.

Hope this helps

Simon

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 10, 2020 12:29 AM in response to Macker2u2

Hi,

There is possibility to remove dome Apple Apps from iOS but Health is not one of them. What I mean You cannot delete the App from your device. Take a look on search (swipe from top of your screen down) and type Health - maybe it simply "hid" somewhere in the folders ;)

All apps which comes with iOS and You are able to remove You can simply install going into App Store and after searching desired App like "Calculator" You can download it and bring back to Your suite.

Hope this helps

Simon

Restore deleted app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.