You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes software, for you section produces error

Windows 10 the for you section produces the error: An Error Occurred please try again.

clicking the try again button does not fix the issue.

-signing in and out fixes the issue but stops working again upon shutting down/restarting or closing the application.

-restarting the pc does not fix the issue

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 2, 2020 9:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 5, 2020 3:19 AM

A user in another thread has reported the issue and Apple is supposed to be working on it.

As a temporary workaround, if you disable iCloud Music Library, the rest of Apple Music works fine (including the "For You" page).

5 replies

May 4, 2020 9:20 AM in response to errorfour0four

I would like to add that I have the same issue. Un-installing and re-installing does not fix the issue. Downloading the Play store version vs. the 64-bit Windows 10 version does not change result. The apps on my Android and Iphone do not have an issue and reflect any listening that has occurred from my desktop. This has been going on for about a week now for me.

Itunes software, for you section produces error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.