You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to leave Apple iPhone Upgrade Program?

Hi Everyone

I got the iPhone 11 last year on the iPhone Upgrade Program. Once I hit my first 12 payments how does one leave the iPhone Upgrade Program? I'm not sure yet it I want to leave or not but I was just curious. Do you trade your phone in after 12 payments to pay off the balance?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 5:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2020 5:44 AM

You finish paying it off, then don't get another phone. You can't just turn in your phone and not have to pay it off.

2 replies

Apr 29, 2020 6:10 AM in response to KiltedTim

Well I was just wondering how it works. I know that when after 12 months you can either turn ur phone in and get a new one and new lease, or you can get trade in credit towards your lease to pay it off if you've made more than 12 payments and your phone is worth more than the balance you owe. But okay so you pay off the phone completely and your out of it.

How to leave Apple iPhone Upgrade Program?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.