You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change country

I want to change country but its not possible it saying that yo have already store credit balance !!!! How to remove that store credit !!how to change country???

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 4:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2020 4:40 PM

nihal169 Said:

"Change country: I want to change country but its not possible it saying that yo have already store credit balance !!!! How to remove that store credit !!how to change country???"

-------

Ask Apple to Zero it Out:

Contact Apple Support and ask the Apple Rep on the phone to zero-out the balance.

Note: Phone calls are taking quite a moment to go through. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, people have time to troubleshoot their Apple Accounts over-the-phone. So, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you. :)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 24, 2020 4:40 PM in response to nihal169

nihal169 Said:

"Change country: I want to change country but its not possible it saying that yo have already store credit balance !!!! How to remove that store credit !!how to change country???"

-------

Ask Apple to Zero it Out:

Contact Apple Support and ask the Apple Rep on the phone to zero-out the balance.

Note: Phone calls are taking quite a moment to go through. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, people have time to troubleshoot their Apple Accounts over-the-phone. So, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you. :)

Change country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.