You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar

Hi good night I have a problem with my iPhone calendar there are unknown notifications that I’m getting from my calendar and it wants to to secure my iPhone and giving me links to confirm I don’t know what’s going on I trued uninstalling it and it worked for about a week or 2 but then it came back can you help me I’m sending a screenshot of what’s going on

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 5:21 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2020 5:31 PM

You got phished.

See these two articles for details on cleaning this up, and avoiding reoccurrences...

How to unsubscribe from calendars on your iPhone - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Apple is mentioning this calendar mess in the banner here, too:

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 9, 2020 5:31 PM in response to Asbshane

You got phished.

See these two articles for details on cleaning this up, and avoiding reoccurrences...

How to unsubscribe from calendars on your iPhone - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Apple is mentioning this calendar mess in the banner here, too:

Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.