You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod shuffle

Is there any adapter which can make possible to pair an ipod shuffle with AirPods II generation?

Posted on Mar 30, 2020 3:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 30, 2020 10:03 AM in response to nosakhare21

Hello,

According to the product listing “Twelve South AirFly Pro lets you use AirPods or Beats wireless headphones with in-flight entertainment or in the health club or other situations where there's a wired jack and no Bluetooth connectivity. Simply plug AirFly Pro into the headphone jack on a plane to watch or listen with your AirPods”. iPod shuffle would be a device that has a headphone port so it should work. If for some odd chance that it does not work then you have 14 days to return the product. I personally use one with my AirPods Pro with my stereo system which allows me to use AirPods with my home theater’s sound receiver.

ipod shuffle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.