You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying new iphone

Hi,

I have a question on iPhone trade-ins. I am considering buying an iPhone 11 128GB Black and i have currently got an iPhone 6S plus Space Grey. I am wanting to know if i can trade in my current phone for the phone i want and how much would it take off the price of the new phone and can it be done in online orders as i have heard all apple stores are currently closed as of COVID-19.

Thanks,

Nozz26

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 26, 2020 8:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2020 8:39 PM

See this link which tells you --> Apple Trade In - Apple

You can do this online, but you'll have to pay the full price of the phone and then get a credit after they've received your phone. The trade value is subject to change depending on the actual condition of the phone.

You can of course wait until Apple Stores reopen in the future, where you can do the trade in-store and get the credit towards the new phone at the same time.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 26, 2020 8:39 PM in response to Nozz26

See this link which tells you --> Apple Trade In - Apple

You can do this online, but you'll have to pay the full price of the phone and then get a credit after they've received your phone. The trade value is subject to change depending on the actual condition of the phone.

You can of course wait until Apple Stores reopen in the future, where you can do the trade in-store and get the credit towards the new phone at the same time.

Buying new iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.