You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i do not have the apple tv connection device. where do i get one?

i have the free apple+tv free subscription for one year but i do not have the tv device from apple to hook up to my smart tv. where do i get one.

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 7:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2020 10:00 AM

In order to access Apple TV Plus on your TV you would need a device that has the TV app. If you want one from Apple then you would need to purchase their Apple TV box. However, you can also use Roku or Firestick or check to see if your Smart TV has it.

Apple TV app - Devices - Apple (CA)

2 replies

Mar 23, 2020 10:43 AM in response to CKitunes

IF you decide you want the Apple TV device you can find these at www.apple.com/tv

If you have a 4K TV or plan on getting one select the Apple TV 4K however if you do not have a 4K TV and now plans on getting one, please select the Apple TV HD model.

As you have been instructed, if all you are interested in is Apple TV + to view that content there are lower cost solutions for that than a Apple TV.

i do not have the apple tv connection device. where do i get one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.