You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Swap unboxed iPad colour

I’ve collected a new ipad which I ordered online at a store yesterday. Haven’t unboxed it. Can I change the colour from the shop that I collected?

iPad Air 3 Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 6, 2020 6:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2020 6:22 PM

Hi.

If you purchased the iPad at an Apple Store, or did an online pickup order, you'll have 14 days to exchange it for another colored model and can do either in the store.

As per the Apple Sales Policies:

"For any undamaged product, simply return it with its included accessories and packaging along with the original receipt (or gift receipt) within 14 days of the date you receive the product, and we’ll exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method."

If you didn't purchase it at Apple, you'll have to reach out to the retailer directly to check their exchange/refund policies.

Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 6, 2020 6:22 PM in response to anwar218

Hi.

If you purchased the iPad at an Apple Store, or did an online pickup order, you'll have 14 days to exchange it for another colored model and can do either in the store.

As per the Apple Sales Policies:

"For any undamaged product, simply return it with its included accessories and packaging along with the original receipt (or gift receipt) within 14 days of the date you receive the product, and we’ll exchange it or offer a refund based upon the original payment method."

If you didn't purchase it at Apple, you'll have to reach out to the retailer directly to check their exchange/refund policies.

Hope this helps!

Swap unboxed iPad colour

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.