You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health issue

I bought my phone on 3 jan 2020. After two months of use my battery Health percent went to 98% and my battery performance is also low. What is the problem?

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 8:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 8:31 PM

Battery Health & Performance -

Your battery health is fine and is undergoing normal usage. You should change out the battery once it reaches below 80% and this will not happen until at least 2 years later under normal use conditions. Until then enjoy your iPhone.

Here is some more reading on an iPhone battery and its performance-->>iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 20, 2020 8:31 PM in response to rightmathew

Battery Health & Performance -

Your battery health is fine and is undergoing normal usage. You should change out the battery once it reaches below 80% and this will not happen until at least 2 years later under normal use conditions. Until then enjoy your iPhone.

Here is some more reading on an iPhone battery and its performance-->>iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

Axel F.

Battery health issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.