You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost phone

Can I still find my phone if the location is turned off or disabled? Is there a way to remotely turn it on and find the location? It says offline when I use find my phone through iCloud on my computer.

iPhone 7

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 8:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2020 9:42 AM

That is usually an indication that the phone has been powered off or the battery has died or that the phone doesn't have a connection to the internet. In any event, there is nothing that can be done remotely. The following link has information about other things that you may want to do: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 12, 2020 9:42 AM in response to Lostophone

That is usually an indication that the phone has been powered off or the battery has died or that the phone doesn't have a connection to the internet. In any event, there is nothing that can be done remotely. The following link has information about other things that you may want to do: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Lost phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.