You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud for apple watch

How can i unlock apple watch series 4 if i remember my password

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 6:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2020 6:48 AM

Depending on which passcode or password was forgotten...

Reset the passcode on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Though these questions are usually involving some other Apple ID and not one of yours. Which means this device is likely lost or stolen, either effectively, or actually. There is no means to bypass the theft-deterrent mechanism known as activation lock, other than with the password to the Apple ID that locked the device, or with the original purchase receipt and matching photo ID and a trip to the local Apple Store.

Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying a used iPad/iPhone ([or Watch])- Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 8, 2020 6:48 AM in response to Lynesbeity

Depending on which passcode or password was forgotten...

Reset the passcode on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Though these questions are usually involving some other Apple ID and not one of yours. Which means this device is likely lost or stolen, either effectively, or actually. There is no means to bypass the theft-deterrent mechanism known as activation lock, other than with the password to the Apple ID that locked the device, or with the original purchase receipt and matching photo ID and a trip to the local Apple Store.

Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying a used iPad/iPhone ([or Watch])- Apple Community

Icloud for apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.