You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

spectrum and apple

how to get a refund on apple tv bought through

spectrum

Posted on Feb 5, 2020 8:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 11:21 AM

If you purchased this Apple TV through Spectrum then Spectrum is the only ones who can give you a refund. If Spectrum will not let you return it then there is nothing you can do to return this Apple TV. You are welcome to continue using it even without Spectrum service. You can install TV applications from Apple TV's App Store.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 6, 2020 11:21 AM in response to helpfromspectrum

If you purchased this Apple TV through Spectrum then Spectrum is the only ones who can give you a refund. If Spectrum will not let you return it then there is nothing you can do to return this Apple TV. You are welcome to continue using it even without Spectrum service. You can install TV applications from Apple TV's App Store.

Feb 6, 2020 11:14 AM in response to helpfromspectrum

Firstly Apple would never ask you to buy a gift card over the phone. Secondly, Apple uses a 1800 number, not a 1855 number.

I just ran the query on Google and Apple's contact page was the first result, under the top locations (which I have censored out).

When I search for the phone number you supplied, dozens of Chinese websites are populated. If you actually gave them your debit card information then you need to cancel that card immediately and have your bank issue you a new card.

spectrum and apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.