You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mouse Jumps 10.15.3 (Bottom Left)

Today I upgraded my Late 2015 27" iMac to the new macOS 10.15.3. It took me a while but I noticed that something was up with my mouse. About ever 30 seconds (random though) the mouse curser will just jump to the bottom left of my screen (which took me a while to figure out where it was going). This only happened since the upgrade.

I'm using the default magic mouse 2. I've tried turning on/off the mouse to no avail. I tried a PRAM reset, but still the same issue.

Is anybody else having this problem? Any ideas?

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 1:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2020 5:52 PM

Ok, it seems to have gone away. I think the issue may have been because I store my wacom tablet pen on the tablet, and that was triggering the issue. I've moved the pen off the tablet and haven't had a problem since (knock on wood).

1 reply

Mouse Jumps 10.15.3 (Bottom Left)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.