You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do I have two different order id numbers for free year of Apple TV?

I decided to try Apple TV for free from my iPhone. However, when I went into iTune Purchase history I see that I have two separate order ids from the same day for Apple TV? And I only have one email confirmation. I don't want to cancel my free yearly subscription only to find out I have another subscription that will be billed.

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 4:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 5:43 AM

Each month your purchase history will get a new listing for Apple TV+, with a new order ID, for $/€/£ 0.00 in the free period. The order ID is not an ID for the subscription as a whole.

To see all your subscriptions, have a look at the subscriptions overview for your Apple ID account. It will list Apple TV+ once at most, because users can’t have more than one of any particular subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 24, 2020 5:43 AM in response to DigitalArtist

Each month your purchase history will get a new listing for Apple TV+, with a new order ID, for $/€/£ 0.00 in the free period. The order ID is not an ID for the subscription as a whole.

To see all your subscriptions, have a look at the subscriptions overview for your Apple ID account. It will list Apple TV+ once at most, because users can’t have more than one of any particular subscription.

Why do I have two different order id numbers for free year of Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.