You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared calendars

My shared calendar disappeared from all devices today. Where did it go and how can I get it back?

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 5:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2020 3:06 PM

Hey Maxfun1958,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. I see that your shared calendar has disappeared and you’re wondering where it went and how you can get it back. I would be confused myself if this happened to me and I want to help you find the right solution to this issue. 

There are some great resources that I want to share with you. First, check out this one: If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud  

If your shared calendar has been backed up to your iCloud, you can always restore it back onto your device. You can use this resource If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync.  

I hope this helps! Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 24, 2020 3:06 PM in response to Maxfun1958

Hey Maxfun1958,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. I see that your shared calendar has disappeared and you’re wondering where it went and how you can get it back. I would be confused myself if this happened to me and I want to help you find the right solution to this issue. 

There are some great resources that I want to share with you. First, check out this one: If you accidentally deleted your calendars, bookmarks, or contacts from iCloud  

If your shared calendar has been backed up to your iCloud, you can always restore it back onto your device. You can use this resource If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync.  

I hope this helps! Cheers!

Shared calendars

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.