You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my markup function wont work in photo editing on my ipad suddenly, i use this daily and need it to work!

The markup function on the photo editing page on my iPad suddenly stopped working, I use this daily and need it to work. I did recently purchase more iCloud storage but it worked since then. I need to be able to add text to my pictures. I get an error message that says “Unable to save changes, an error occurred while trying to save changes, please try again later”. Any ideas? All other editing functions work.

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 6:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 7:03 AM

Hello,

Have you tried restarting your iPad?

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply

my markup function wont work in photo editing on my ipad suddenly, i use this daily and need it to work!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.