You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to restore a disabled iPhone without losing my data without having any backup??? Please help!

My iPhone got disabled because the screen is broken and makes random clicks....

I hope there is a way to active my phone back without losing my data.....

I don't have any backup on iTunes or any backup option active and my phone is now disabled. What can I do?

I do have my icloud and all passwords.

iPhone X

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 11:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2020 11:25 AM

Unfortunately for you, there is not. If the phone is disabled, you cannot access the data any longer. If you don't have a backup, then there is no data to retrieve. That is why the iPhone provides two different ways to backup your device. The iCloud choice, once configured will automatically backup your device daily, once you have connected to wi-fi, power, and lock the screen.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 15, 2020 11:25 AM in response to nubia64

Unfortunately for you, there is not. If the phone is disabled, you cannot access the data any longer. If you don't have a backup, then there is no data to retrieve. That is why the iPhone provides two different ways to backup your device. The iCloud choice, once configured will automatically backup your device daily, once you have connected to wi-fi, power, and lock the screen.

Is there a way to restore a disabled iPhone without losing my data without having any backup??? Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.