You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

security questions

Can anyone help me?

I need to reset my security questions as I've forgotten the answers but every time I press 'Reset Security Questions', Then I get a login box, so I enter my password and afterwards, I just get this message:

'Cannot reset security questions

We do not have sufficient information to reset your security questions'

And just leaves me there, stranded without a clue as to what to do or where to go or how to fix this problem.

I've looked on the Apple Support but it's taking me nowhere fast. If it's any help my phone is an SE.

Any advice would help,

Thanks

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 12, 2020 9:07 AM

2 replies

Jan 12, 2020 9:10 AM in response to ThePatchworkPanda

Hello PatchWordPanda-

Looks like you have done some research on this and still have questions related to your Apple ID. Were you able to review the information shown in this document If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support by any chance? Has some very good points on how to reset your Apple ID / Password including Security Questions. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Axel F.

security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.