You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to set up the ECG on my Apple Watch 5

I am trying to set up the ECG on my Apple Watch 5. I have tried everything and can not get the health app to prompt me to set it up. I’ve tried paring and unpairing my watch, signing out of my account and back in, nothing is working. My iPhone XR and Apple Watch are both on the latest update.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 10:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2020 10:44 AM

Make sure that you have your age set on the device. Also, the Watch has to have been purchased in a location that supports ECG, and you need to be located there as well. See this for information about the regions that support ECG. watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple

Otherwise, see this, Taking an ECG with the ECG app on Apple Watch Series 4 or later - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 11, 2020 10:44 AM in response to elaina50

Make sure that you have your age set on the device. Also, the Watch has to have been purchased in a location that supports ECG, and you need to be located there as well. See this for information about the regions that support ECG. watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple

Otherwise, see this, Taking an ECG with the ECG app on Apple Watch Series 4 or later - Apple Support

I am trying to set up the ECG on my Apple Watch 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.