You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone XR crash

My iphone XR keeps on crashing and restarting, i don’t know why hope you can help me with it

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 4, 2020 12:13 AM

1 reply

Jan 7, 2020 7:48 AM in response to charbel161

Hi charbel161,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! I understand your iPhone XR is crashing and restarting on its own. I'd like to help.

I would recommend following each step found in these articles, as they relate to the issues you are experiencing:

-If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support.

-If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly - Apple Support.

If the issue remains, please reply back with responses to the questions below.

-When your iPhone restarts, do you see an Apple logo, or do you see a spinning gear icon?

-Describe what your iPhone does when it is "crashing".

-Does this behavior happen when using a specific application, or when performing a certain task on your iPhone? Or, does it happen any time?

Best regards.

Iphone XR crash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.