You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I send $700 Apple store gift card to a buy with my receipt and he said my card is used

Hi Apple support please I need your help on my cards cause something really bad is going on right now which you are the only one that can help me out with this .. I send $700 Apple store gift card to a buy with my receipt and he said my card is used and I know this is not truth and is trying to rip me . But I need your help urgently on this with the time and date the cards was been redeemed . Pls will be waiting for your reply ASAP .

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 8:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2019 9:14 AM

Gift Card - can’t redeem

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

4 replies

I send $700 Apple store gift card to a buy with my receipt and he said my card is used

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.