You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime and iMessage not activating

Hello, I’ve been trying to activate my FaceTime and iMessage for the 3rd time in a row but to no avail. It’s iPhone 7 Plus.. I’m using these services in my iPad mini before.

I’ve also contacted my carrier Mtn Nigeria but to no avail.

Kindly help me out on this.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 3:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 7:16 PM

See info...If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

If the above does not help click "Contact Support" top right corner of this page.

I checked it is available for Nigeria...Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in Africa - Apple Support

But shows a different carrier than Mtn...Nigeria

9mobile

• FaceTime over Cellular2
  • Personal Hotspot3
  • LTE
  • Visual Voicemail

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2019 7:16 PM in response to Embeciey

See info...If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

If the above does not help click "Contact Support" top right corner of this page.

I checked it is available for Nigeria...Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in Africa - Apple Support

But shows a different carrier than Mtn...Nigeria

9mobile

• FaceTime over Cellular2
  • Personal Hotspot3
  • LTE
  • Visual Voicemail

FaceTime and iMessage not activating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.