You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7plus fast charging

Can I use 12v fast charging adapter for my iPhone 7 plus?? Than using the given 5v?. Does it effect the battery badly or something?

Posted on Dec 27, 2019 5:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2019 1:49 PM

Hey BSNLIPHONE,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you have some questions about charging your iPhone. I definitely understand wanting to make sure you are using the appropriate charger, and I'm happy to help.

The 12W USB Power Adapter is compatible with the iPhone 7 Plus. You can see more about that here: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter

You mentioned using Fast Charge, this is only available on the iPhone 8 or later. You can see more about that here: Fast charge your iPhone

Thanks again, and have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 30, 2019 1:49 PM in response to BSNLIPHONE

Hey BSNLIPHONE,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see you have some questions about charging your iPhone. I definitely understand wanting to make sure you are using the appropriate charger, and I'm happy to help.

The 12W USB Power Adapter is compatible with the iPhone 7 Plus. You can see more about that here: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter

You mentioned using Fast Charge, this is only available on the iPhone 8 or later. You can see more about that here: Fast charge your iPhone

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Iphone 7plus fast charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.