You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 call volume is very low

My new iphone11 has a problem on the speaker, when I am a receive a call I cannot hear the other person. Someone knows how to set up the volume?

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 8:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 12:26 PM

Hello cid257,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are having an issue with call volume on your iPhone. I'm happy to help you find some information.

Here is a resource that can assist you with troubleshooting steps:

If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't clear on your iPhone

If you have any issues after reviewing the link, please contact Apple Support.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 23, 2019 12:26 PM in response to cid257

Hello cid257,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are having an issue with call volume on your iPhone. I'm happy to help you find some information.

Here is a resource that can assist you with troubleshooting steps:

If you can't hear a person on a call or voicemail or if the sound isn't clear on your iPhone

If you have any issues after reviewing the link, please contact Apple Support.

Have a great day!

iPhone 11 call volume is very low

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.