You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scratches on the screen

My phone is not even a month old and has already scratches on the screen simply from the use.

I never dropped it nor smeared on something abrasive that I can recall.

It is very disappointing given it's a 1K phone.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 4:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2019 5:13 AM

I spent $800 out the door for an iPhone 11. Two days later a scratch appeared out of the blue. Big enough to see it and feel it. This phone never fell, I never placed it screen down, and never put anything else in my pocket. I’m going to be calling Apple today. If I don’t like what they say, then my services from Apple will be canceled.

I’m done playing these games.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 16, 2019 5:13 AM in response to simonun

I spent $800 out the door for an iPhone 11. Two days later a scratch appeared out of the blue. Big enough to see it and feel it. This phone never fell, I never placed it screen down, and never put anything else in my pocket. I’m going to be calling Apple today. If I don’t like what they say, then my services from Apple will be canceled.

I’m done playing these games.

Scratches on the screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.