You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family share between 2 countries (UK and Poland) - issue with AppStore location

Hi,

I have "Family sharing" with my husband. I'm leaving in Poland and my husband is in UK. We have 2 different cards added (1 per each of us). Location of each is set up properly and the same address is assigned to proper card.

So me, as I'm in Poland, i have a card added which is assigned to polish address. My husband leaving in UK has his own card with his UK location.

The problem is that even i'm logged into my 'apple ID' with polish address i get an error that my store location is not correct and I should switch to polish shop. This looks that App Stope is picking up my husband UK location which is visible in the system. I don't see any other change which would be required. The same happen on mobile and laptop. /Joanna

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 2:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2019 2:45 PM

All members of Family Sharing must be in the same region (store).

1 reply

Family share between 2 countries (UK and Poland) - issue with AppStore location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.