You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I’m in the google app I cannot see the very top of webpages

When I’m in the google app most of the time I cannot see the very top of webpages (which is where most quick access buttons are located). What can I do to fix this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 7:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 7:50 PM

You might want to reach out to Google support, since that is not an Apple app. I don't use it, so I cannot comment on your behavior, I just know that Google would have to provide you support for their app.

2 replies

Dec 13, 2019 8:28 PM in response to Kylewist

If there not on top, try sliding your finger from the sides and the setting should come out on one side then on the other side you should have the Google add on's. I had the same problem with this phone but I figured it out just yesterday believe it or not. Lol... I really suck with computers but I'm a beast with #'$ and charts.

When I’m in the google app I cannot see the very top of webpages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.