You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can reminders be viewed an a macbook

I use Reminders on my I phone and wondered if this could be viewed on my MacBook?

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 8:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2019 12:20 AM

Since you have macOS Catalina your iPhone must be on iOS 13 and above to sync Reminders across devices

Upgraded reminders aren't compatible with earlier versions of iOS and macOS. If you upgrade your reminders on your iPhone with iOS 13, your iPad and Mac using the same iCloud account can’t access your reminders until iPadOS and macOS 10.15 Catalina are available. Learn what to expect until all your devices have the latest software.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 10, 2019 12:20 AM in response to IjohnQ

Since you have macOS Catalina your iPhone must be on iOS 13 and above to sync Reminders across devices

Upgraded reminders aren't compatible with earlier versions of iOS and macOS. If you upgrade your reminders on your iPhone with iOS 13, your iPad and Mac using the same iCloud account can’t access your reminders until iPadOS and macOS 10.15 Catalina are available. Learn what to expect until all your devices have the latest software.

Can reminders be viewed an a macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.