You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the point of Priority in Reminders if you can't sort them in priority order?

What is the point of Priority in Reminders if you can't sort them in priority order?

And I am aware from Apple Support page 'Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch' that it should be possible to change the order of reminders... 'Tap and hold a reminder, then drag it to where you want it to appear within the list. Be sure to place it between reminders; if you drag it onto a reminder, it becomes a subtask.' But I am not able to do this on both my iPhone and iPad... I can only drag to a different date.

Many thanks!

iPad mini 5 Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 1, 2019 3:50 AM

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.