You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11 lagging after 1 week

hi everyone, recently i purchased the 11, it lags in apps rarely and even when I close the screen, for example : I press the power button once, and only after 1 sec the screen will close, idk if this is a known issue, I got the latest ios 13.2.3, I also have an iphone 7 plus, and with the same 13.2.3 it is not lagging, it shuts down the screen instantly after I press the power button.

thoughts ?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 7:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 7:43 AM

Next recommended troubleshooting step is to install a fresh copy of iOS on your 11. To perform that procedure, make a full backup of your device, then restore it to factory settings and, in the end, set it up as new, following these instructions:--> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

When done, test it for a while WITHOUT restoring data. If everything is ok, restore data form your previously made backup.

Regards

Giulio

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 28, 2019 7:43 AM in response to odfik

Next recommended troubleshooting step is to install a fresh copy of iOS on your 11. To perform that procedure, make a full backup of your device, then restore it to factory settings and, in the end, set it up as new, following these instructions:--> Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

When done, test it for a while WITHOUT restoring data. If everything is ok, restore data form your previously made backup.

Regards

Giulio

iphone 11 lagging after 1 week

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.