You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps

When I try to get on an app; it kicks me out. Can someone help me with this problem?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 3:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 3:41 PM

The app is called stick fight, It didn’t need an update; I already tried deleting it and reinstalling it. I even tried deleting my apps to see, yet it still wont work. I am plugging my phone in now because I think the phone needs a lot of battery to run the app, that is all the information I can give. If it isn’t enough then I guess I will just keep the app off my phone.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 25, 2019 3:41 PM in response to Cold_Jake

The app is called stick fight, It didn’t need an update; I already tried deleting it and reinstalling it. I even tried deleting my apps to see, yet it still wont work. I am plugging my phone in now because I think the phone needs a lot of battery to run the app, that is all the information I can give. If it isn’t enough then I guess I will just keep the app off my phone.

Nov 25, 2019 3:38 PM in response to Cold_Jake

No one can help you without more information. Which app, for example? What troubleshooting have you done so far? Have you tried restarting the phone-->Restart your iPhone - Apple Support? Have you tried updating the app using the App Store? Have you tried deleting the app, restarting the phone and reinstalling it? Have you contact the app developer?

Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.