You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 3 Nike+ Run Club issues

I have always ran with just my watch (series 1-3). Since November I have done a couple runs using just Nike+Run Club on my watch. The app appears to be working just fine however when I get to the end and try to stop - hit the pause button - it brings me to the end or resume screen - and it won't allow you to pick end. So then it disappears and the run is completely gone.

I have checked on the app on my phone and tried to sync runs on the app however nothing shows since Oct 10, 2019. I have now lost 2 runs the same way.

Checked the Activity Tracker and half of the run is logged as activity in the exercise ring but missing from showing the run.

Rebooted the watch - nothing changed. Don't know what to do..... Upset that I'm losing the data from my runs

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Nov 7, 2019 1:12 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Watch 3 Nike+ Run Club issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.