You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music playlists GONE as I changed country/region

Hi

Yesterday I changed region on my apple id to take part of my family’s apple music account, after my account sub stopped and for some reason wouldnt accept my card information.

I then saw all my playlists I have been forming for the last 8 months, was now GONE.

This was devastating to me, and on top of this I couldnt even access apple music from this family account situation..

So I just switched back to my old region in hopes of getting my information back... but its still seems to be gone.

I honestly dont know how this support site works but PLEASE can somebody from Apple assure me all my playlists are not gone forever? It would mean more to me than I could ever explain.

Thank you

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 1:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 4:12 PM

Try this

1. in settings- iTunes App Store - your name - sign out- then sign back  in

Then

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

• Go to Settings > Music, then tap Sync. Library to turn it off.
  • Close Settings.
  • Go to Settings > Music, then tap Sync Library to turn it on and Turn on “Show Apple Music”

*if you’re using iOS 12 Sync library will be iCloud music library

If however there was a billing issue and it’s cancelled by Apple you can’t get the music back

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 21, 2019 4:12 PM in response to samsaramram

Try this

1. in settings- iTunes App Store - your name - sign out- then sign back  in

Then

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

• Go to Settings > Music, then tap Sync. Library to turn it off.
  • Close Settings.
  • Go to Settings > Music, then tap Sync Library to turn it on and Turn on “Show Apple Music”

*if you’re using iOS 12 Sync library will be iCloud music library

If however there was a billing issue and it’s cancelled by Apple you can’t get the music back

Apple music playlists GONE as I changed country/region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.