You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What Bluetooth device is PR BT XXXX?

I have an unknown Bluetooth device on my iphone’s listing. It shows as PR BT 79BE.

Anyone know what this is? I. See this question has been asked several times with no definitive answer.

iPhone X

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 1:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 1:30 PM

I just posted this question so I could post the answer, since all other instances of this general question have been closed.

Hey all you folks with sleep apnea, the Bluetooth device PR BT XXXX is your Phillips Respironics System One CPAP.

And since it’s in your phones Bluetooth list, then you surely have loaded the companion SleepMapper or DreamMapper app to retrieve data from the CPAP.

Sweet dreams y’all

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 11, 2019 1:30 PM in response to JoeTomberlin

I just posted this question so I could post the answer, since all other instances of this general question have been closed.

Hey all you folks with sleep apnea, the Bluetooth device PR BT XXXX is your Phillips Respironics System One CPAP.

And since it’s in your phones Bluetooth list, then you surely have loaded the companion SleepMapper or DreamMapper app to retrieve data from the CPAP.

Sweet dreams y’all

What Bluetooth device is PR BT XXXX?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.