You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itune's Constantly and Consistently Freezing

Anybody else having trouble with Itune's when using it on PC? Every time I try to listen to a "For you" music list my Itunes freezes and stops responding. Anybody else having this problem? I don't even know why i am bothering with mac products anymore.

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 7:16 AM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2019 3:23 PM in response to camlowen

Hello camlowen,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand your iTunes stops responding when trying to listen to music from the "For You" section. I'm happy to assist you with this.

Let's close iTunes and restart your computer first.

If issue persist, see if this issue occurs when you connect to a different Wi-Fi network.

Also, try playing music from a different app or website to see if the same thing happens

This will help isolate the cause of the issue.

If you are able to play music from a different app or website, follow the steps in this article:

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books

Best Regards.

Itune's Constantly and Consistently Freezing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.