You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X Availability

Good day everyone!

As you all know, the iPhone 11 is coming out soon and upon checking availability of iPhone X, it is out of stock in all stores (Power Mac Center, Switch, iStudio, Beyond the Box, etc.). What is odd however, is that there are available units of iPhone 7, 8, XR, and XS. All models are available but the iPhone X.

I would just like to know if the iPhone X will be re-stocked in the near future. I was planning on buying the iPhone X, but if there is absolutely no chance of it being re-stocked. I could opt to buy newer models instead. I am from the Philippines by the way.

Thanks!

iPhone X

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 7:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2019 7:11 AM

The iPhone X, XS and XS Max are all discontinued. They will never be manufactured again.

Some resellers may still have stock of those models available, but Apple does not sell them and never will again.

3 replies

iPhone X Availability

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.