You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying in iPhone in Austria to use in Iran

Hello

I want to buy the new iphone 11 pro online with credit card and I am in Austria now but I live in Tehran/ Iran means that i will use the iphone in Iran..is it possible to send me the cellphone 11 pro which has 2 simcards and made in Hongkong cause in iran we have to register the cellphone and I knew that only 2 simcards which made in HongKong will register in my country..actually when i wanted to order online there was not any option for choose 2 simcard

I will appreciate for your answer

Milad

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 30, 2019 2:01 PM

7 replies

Oct 1, 2019 7:14 AM in response to golriz273

Apple is not doing business in Iran by due to the government sanctions imposed to the country. All iPhones sold in Iran are black market or grey market phones. It is not legal to sell iPhones in Iran.

Apple will not ship internationally, much less to Iran where it cannot do business.

If you need an iPhone with 2 physical sim cards then you need to go buy it in one of the countries where its sold.

Oct 1, 2019 1:22 PM in response to golriz273

golriz273 wrote:

Why ? Many people use iphone in Iran some buy in iran and some buy from other countries and bring it to iran and use it

Apple doesn’t do business at all in Iran and never has. There are no Apple Authorized sellers nor Apple authorized service providers in Iran. There are no iPhone supported carriers in Iran. There is no iTunes, App, iBook or Mac stores in Iran - in frat, not a single Apple service is supported in Iran since Apple does not do business there. You cannot even make an AppleID from within Iran using an email address provided by an Iranian ISP or email provider.

If you choose to use an iPhone in Iran you do so without any support of any kind for any issue.

Buying in iPhone in Austria to use in Iran

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.