You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders problem after upgraded to IOS 13

Hi,

I am currently using MacBook Pro, iPad Pro and iPhone 11 pro. I just found that after upgraded to IOS 13, there are some problems in sync the reminders between MacBook, iPad and iPhone. There is no problem in between iPhone and iPad but the record are months ago (not up to dated). However, it can't be sync to MacBook which is the most updated one.

Before upgrading to IOS13, there is no problem with all of my devices.

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 12:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2019 1:20 AM

A lot of people have fallen in to this trap, the Reminders app in iOS 13 does not synch with any Macs at the moment, this will only happen when Apple releases macOS 10.15 Catalina in October, and if you decide to upgrade your Mac when it comes out.

There was a warning about this, did you not take any notice of it. It is badly worded though.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 25, 2019 1:20 AM in response to Lamania

A lot of people have fallen in to this trap, the Reminders app in iOS 13 does not synch with any Macs at the moment, this will only happen when Apple releases macOS 10.15 Catalina in October, and if you decide to upgrade your Mac when it comes out.

There was a warning about this, did you not take any notice of it. It is badly worded though.

Reminders problem after upgraded to IOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.