You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email notifications NOT Working on Apple Watch 5 with watchOS 6

I’ve got the Apple Watch 5 with watchOS 6, i upgrade the ios on my iphone xs max by 13, but i don’t get email notifications on my apple watch . I unpair it again and pair it ans still doesn’t work. I am using since few years the apple watch, so is not a problem of the settings from my watch app or the iphone.

When i get one email, i get the sound notification from my iphone, but before, i got if always on my watch

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 6:32 AM

2 replies

Sep 23, 2019 9:08 AM in response to florian lica

Good morning florian lica!

I see that you have some concerns about receiving notifications on your Apple Watch.

Just to confirm, when the notifications do not appear on your Apple Watch, is the iPhone unlocked and in use? If so this is expected behavior. Learn more about the reasons why an iPhone would receive notifications instead of the Apple Watch and vice versa, here: Notifications on your Apple Watch. This resource also has steps to make sure that notifications are set up correctly for the Apple Watch. Keep us updated.

Take care. 

Email notifications NOT Working on Apple Watch 5 with watchOS 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.