You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay

How do I disconnect others devices from my airplay? No airplay option in settings. (iPhone XR iOS 12.4)

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 5:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2019 5:52 PM

To my understanding of AirPlay, devices you see in the list are those that you can connect to, not ones that can connect to you. AirPlay is a method for you to connect or mirror your devices to compatible devices. See if this helps explain, and there are a number of links available inside the document. AirPlay - Apple

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 14, 2019 5:52 PM in response to kyla27

To my understanding of AirPlay, devices you see in the list are those that you can connect to, not ones that can connect to you. AirPlay is a method for you to connect or mirror your devices to compatible devices. See if this helps explain, and there are a number of links available inside the document. AirPlay - Apple

Airplay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.