You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

@me.com password recovery NOT Apple ID

My password for my email account is automatic on my iPhone but the password doesn’t show in settings. I don’t want to change it. I just need it to sign in on another device. How can I recover my password without changing it? Please and thank you! ——@me.com

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 6:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2019 7:02 AM

There is no password specifically for @me.com nor @mac.com addresses. The MobileMe service was shutdown 7 years ago. Since then, your @me.com address is nothing more than an alias to your @icloud.com inbox. So you can sign in with your @me.com email address and your AppleID password used with iCloud.

iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 4, 2019 7:02 AM in response to Uber Joe

There is no password specifically for @me.com nor @mac.com addresses. The MobileMe service was shutdown 7 years ago. Since then, your @me.com address is nothing more than an alias to your @icloud.com inbox. So you can sign in with your @me.com email address and your AppleID password used with iCloud.

iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support

@me.com password recovery NOT Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.