You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had old Apple IDs I need to delete but I cannot log into them

How do I go about doing this as I have had fraudulent activity on my payments....examples....I use gift cards always although I had purchased in app things & even though I do NOT HAVE my credit card info in my phone, I purchased with g card credit & found 3 other purchases at same time on my credit card statement. I have now stopped payment on those but I don’t know how to verify they were NOT MY Purchases since they were done with my ID OR with an old ID... I have been hacked on and off for yrs now...what can I do???

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Aug 29, 2019 8:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2019 8:29 AM

You would have to recover those AppleIDs in order to request Apple delete them. You cannot request deletion if you cannot login to an AppleID to begin with.

You can try account recovery to regain access - If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

And once you can login, you can request an AppleID be deleted - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208504. Deletion of an AppleID deletes all data for that AppleID (iCloud emails and data, all purchase history, etc) and cannot be reversed once the deletion is completed.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 29, 2019 8:29 AM in response to Jagoco

You would have to recover those AppleIDs in order to request Apple delete them. You cannot request deletion if you cannot login to an AppleID to begin with.

You can try account recovery to regain access - If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

And once you can login, you can request an AppleID be deleted - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208504. Deletion of an AppleID deletes all data for that AppleID (iCloud emails and data, all purchase history, etc) and cannot be reversed once the deletion is completed.

I had old Apple IDs I need to delete but I cannot log into them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.