You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

I subscribed to Apple Music but the payment was on my second card where I had 0€ and now when I try to subscribe again it keeps saying I’m already a user even my payment was never successful.

any help please ?

iPhone 7

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 4:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 5:22 AM

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support. You can have multiple payment methods, where #2 is used if #1 fails. You can change the preferred order. Any account balance (“store credit”) is used before other payment methods. View your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support. The subscriptions overview will show if your Apple Music subscription is active at this time. It will also show you the next billing date.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. Your purchase history will specify by date any charge to your Apple ID account, including subscription fees.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 18, 2019 5:22 AM in response to fotisv

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support. You can have multiple payment methods, where #2 is used if #1 fails. You can change the preferred order. Any account balance (“store credit”) is used before other payment methods. View your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support. The subscriptions overview will show if your Apple Music subscription is active at this time. It will also show you the next billing date.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. Your purchase history will specify by date any charge to your Apple ID account, including subscription fees.

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.