You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch Faces

I recently purchased an Apple Watch Series 2 from a friend. She reset/cleared the watch before I got it. I paired it to my phone and was trying to add faces to my watch screen. It wasn’t working on the app or the watch itself (I could only remove faces on the watch) so I unpaired and repaired the device. On the app I “add a face” and nothing happens. I am stuck on one face and can’t select any more. When I hold the face firmly down and the “customize” option comes up, I scroll all the way left but there is no new or plus button. Is there any way to fix this?

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 16, 2019 6:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2019 6:48 PM

Start with your iPhone Watch App ....tap "My Watch" (at the bottom left) and see if you have more than one Face selected. Next . tap on "Face Gallery" (also on the bottom) and Tap on the Face or Faces you would like to have....then follow the "ADD" instructions, etc.

3 replies

Watch Faces

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.