You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i had received a hacker email said he know my password and ask for money before he exposed my identity

I had received a hacker email said he knows my password and demand for money before he expose me to the public. He said he hacked my computer, but I saw the email from my iPhone. He also said he can webcam me.

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Jul 27, 2019 9:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Similar questions

5 replies

Jul 28, 2019 5:20 AM in response to Didilittlegirl

And, it is quite possible that they have a password that you've used in the past and maybe still using.

There are millions of passwords on the internet that have been culled from breaches of the various social media sites.

A lot of people make the mistake of using the same password on many/all of their online accounts, so the scammers can match your email to a known password that you have used on some other site that was breached.

i had received a hacker email said he know my password and ask for money before he exposed my identity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.