You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Enable notifications for Screen Time

When i bought my iphone xs I used to get notifications regarding weekly report of Screen Time. That was months ago. All of a sudden I found i was not receiving those weekly report notifications. Its as if the app has gone silent. Even though i can open Screen Time to check it working perfectly fine, i miss my weekly notifications.

I can confirm that i have turned ON the notifications for SCREEN TIME in Settings.

What else should i do?

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 21, 2019 9:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2019 9:10 AM

Have you enabled "Deliver Quietly" for Screen Time Notifications unknowingly.

Watch the GIF below

Similar questions

2 replies

Aug 9, 2019 12:49 PM in response to gr8gizmoguru

I was a late adopter and only updated to ios 12 within last 4 months. I got a weekly notification once on my work ipad. Never on my personal iphone. I don't do any of the app limits or anything. I just let it do its record keeping. Maybe since im not using any of the bells and whistles thats the reason?

I verified i have notifications on; settings -> notifications etc, I too have it all set to send, but alas nothing.

I checked in on the report now and then when i first got 12, but without this weekly reminder I hardly ever go to it. Maybe because I don't look at the report they don't bother to send me a notification?

All speculation, but you're not alone.

Enable notifications for Screen Time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.