You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Charge

I canceled my Apple Music free trial thing and it still charged me $16.04...how do I get my money back?

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 5:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2019 7:09 AM

The charge may be for something else. All charges from the iTunes Store and App Store may have the same description on your bank statement.

Check to see if the subscription was successfully canceled. Canceled subscriptions would show an expiry date instead of a next billing date. View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

All items billed to your Apple ID will be listed/specified in the purchase history, including subscription fees. See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

More: If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 15, 2019 7:09 AM in response to abbi_mesey

The charge may be for something else. All charges from the iTunes Store and App Store may have the same description on your bank statement.

Check to see if the subscription was successfully canceled. Canceled subscriptions would show an expiry date instead of a next billing date. View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

All items billed to your Apple ID will be listed/specified in the purchase history, including subscription fees. See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

More: If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Apple Music Charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.