You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Apps from the App Store have on occasion have put a Mystery Charge on my Bank Account?

This Morning I downloaded the Pay Pal App from the App store which is free later when I checked my Bank account a Charge for $13.01 appeared on my Statement. This is not the First time it happened. But the amount has never been this high before usually its less then a couple of dollars never thought much about it 99% of my Charges are clearly marked so I don't know what's going on here.

iPhone SE, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 8, 2019 5:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2019 6:16 PM

You likely see a pending charge, which may or may not materialize. Or perhaps you enrolled in a subscription.

You should review your purchases here.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply

Free Apps from the App Store have on occasion have put a Mystery Charge on my Bank Account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.